Are you looking for a family lawyer in Adelaide? Weatherly & Associates offer a free initial consultation (up to 30 minutes) where we can discuss the nature of your matter in general terms and provide an estimate of costs for achieving an effective solution.
It is at distressing times, like when a relationship breaks down, that a caring approach and personalised service really count. This is what Weatherly & Associates is able to provide. With a straightforward and sensible approach to each individual matter our aim is to resolve all matters in a time and cost effective manner.
Our view is that every endeavor should be made to settle a matter in a manner that enables parties to continue to communicate effectively in the future, especially where children are involved.
In complicated matters, where settlement is not possible Rachel is a strong advocate for her clients and where necessary has the experience to take your matter to Court and through to a trial.
We are able to assist you at each step of the process from finding counseling or mediation for you; to providing advice with regard to your rights and obligations; right through to preparing your matter for a trial.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU BY PROVIDING ADVICE IN FAMILY LAW, RELATED TO THE BREAKDOWN OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP, WHETHER IT BE A MARRIAGE OR DE FACTO RELATIONSHIP, IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Property settlement
- Spousal maintenance
- Children’s issues and parenting arrangements
- Child Support
- Negotiating on your behalf, through mediation or otherwise
- Preparing binding financial agreements (pre marriage, during marriage or post marriage)
- Preparing binding financial agreements (pre de facto relationship, during de facto relationship or post de facto relationship)
- Preparing and filing any Application or Response to the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court of Australia
WE CAN ATTEND TO ARRANGING THE REQUIRED EXPERT ADVICE SUCH AS:
- Property valuers
- Business or company valuations
- Family Counselors
- Child Psychologists
- Family Assessment Reports
- Medical Reports
- Legal Counsel if necessary for Court
- Any many other areas
At times of relationship breakdown it is also important to think about rewriting your Will and perhaps preparing Enduring Power of Attorney and/or Advance Care Directive documents. We are also able to assist you with this.