Whether you’re buying or selling real estate, a business, or dealing with a lease of premises, the outcome can vary depending on certain matters such as the terms of the contract, the type of structure used in the purchase or leasing arrangement, your ability to obtain finance and other tax implications.
At Weatherly & Associates, our property law services include:
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial property;
- Sale and purchase of businesses;
- Preparation of contracts for the sale of real estate and businesses;
- Commercial leasing;
- Advice on capital gains tax, GST, stamp duty and land tax;
- Preparation of finance documents; and
- Advice on property law related matters.
Please contact us for a fixed quote in relation to any other property law services you may require as detailed above.